Laura and Jaylin at the Polynesian
While I had my camera and tripod set up at the Polynesian Resort at Walt Disney World taking some early evening shots, I got this shot of Laura and Jaylin on the dock there, too. And you can see the Grand Floridian Resort in the background, along with the Wedding Pavilion.
Of course, we have never stayed at the Polynesian or the Grand Floridian. But then we didn’t get married at the Wedding Pavilion, either.
- Football – Yes, last week’s whole list was all about football. But it is important enough to have it again this week, right?
- Cooler weather – We have been having some cooler temperatures this week. Although I like the heat of the summer, I think I will like the next electric bill, too.
- Television – So often these days, there just isn’t anything on. Remember when we only had three channels, but we could still find plenty to watch?
- Fall – It is almost here. Or maybe Autumn is almost here. I always get confused.
- Brains – Everyone should have at least one. But that doesn’t mean that everyone does, apparently.
- Time – If time is money, why can’t you buy more time?
- Meals – People eat breakfast for dinner all the time. But just try eating lunch for breakfast and see how much trouble you get in.
- Noses – Everyone has one, and they are all different, although we don’t have a choice in the matter. I didn’t pick my nose. Did you pick your nose?