sourdough
Passenger

PBS Antiques Roadshow : Cheekwood Hour 2

Post by sourdough »

CP173
1000 post Engineer

Re: PBS Antiques Roadshow : Cheekwood Hour 2

Post by CP173 »

How cool, for several reasons! There's the intrinsic value of those items, but the fact that they were owned by Harley Ilgen would give them a boost at any Disneyana auction.

That red castle Conductor badge is very, very nice. Love the color combo. Maybe our friend Bill Colley can be convinced to do a run of those? :D
Steve DeGaetano
8000 post Engineer

Post by Steve DeGaetano »

Very cool! She shared pictures of the red castle badge, which I believe have been posted here. He's right about the badge--I've never seen another one.
Steve

The latest edition of Welcome Aboard the Disneyland Railroad! is now available to pre-order, with a special price for Burnslanders! You can read more about the book and pre-order a copy from http://www.burnsland.com/store/dlrrbook.shtml
Steve DeGaetano
8000 post Engineer

Post by Steve DeGaetano »

And yet, another Brakeman badge. We're still waiting to see a "Conductor" version!
Steve

The latest edition of Welcome Aboard the Disneyland Railroad! is now available to pre-order, with a special price for Burnslanders! You can read more about the book and pre-order a copy from http://www.burnsland.com/store/dlrrbook.shtml
BaldwinsForever
Passenger

Post by BaldwinsForever »

Amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Now I wonder which auction these will appear on…