SANTA FE & DISNEYLAND RR REPRO CONDUCTOR HAT BADGES ARE HERE

Buy and sell your items here
Retlaw7
Engineer

SANTA FE & DISNEYLAND RR REPRO CONDUCTOR HAT BADGES ARE HERE

Post by Retlaw7 »

They are here and available for purchase! Reproduction Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad Conductor Hat Badges. Just like the originals! All measurements taken from an original SF&D RR hat badge. The actual original badge was sent to the factory where these were produced to get them as authentic as possible! The badges measure approx. 4" long with the hat curvature and 1-9/16" tall. All lettering and even the slots are correct! Very nice if I do say so myself! These are produced by Sundance Marketing, known for their high quality Railroad pins. These badges are also marked on the back, STG/SM, to make them easier to identify as the reproductions. Although I think you would be able to tell anyway just from the high quality of these reproductions. Special Disney Railroad Discussion Board price of $42.95 each postpaid. There were 100 in this run and there are currently 80 available. You can purchase them by using PayPal and inserting my email address: wedway@msn.com in the "Send Money" section of that site. If you would prefer to pay by Personal Check you can PM me for my mailing address. NOTE: It is hard to get a decent photo of the badge due to the highly polished Chrome surface. If you have my Engineer, Fireman badges they look just like those.Image Don't let them get away! Good luck! SF&D RR Conductor Hat badges Copyright 2014 Silver Trail Graphics
And Now Your Host, Walt Disney
Bill Colley
Retlaw7
Engineer

Re: SANTA FE & DISNEYLAND RR REPRO CONDUCTOR HAT BADGES ARE HERE

Post by Retlaw7 »

Only 5 left!
Bill Colley
Retlaw7
Engineer

Re: SANTA FE & DISNEYLAND RR REPRO CONDUCTOR HAT BADGES ARE HERE

Post by Retlaw7 »

Now Sold Out! Please see this posting under the Disneyland Railroad header for additional information.
Bill Colley