Santa Fe Disney C.K. Holliday

Discussion related to modeling any and all of the Disney Railroads, as well as general railroad modeling.
clarkmmc5573
Passenger

Santa Fe Disney C.K. Holliday

Post by clarkmmc5573 »

I originally posted these questions on the Disneyland Railroad posts, as my first post, and decided that the questions are more appropriate on the modeling postings, So this is my second posting, modified from the first one. I printed out Dave Sheegog's list of colors for the Disneyland engines.
I'm assuming the colors recommended are for the current CK paint job. I am converting a Bachmann Spectrum 4-4-0 to represent the early Santa Fe and Disneyland version, hopefully close to it's 50's introduction paint. Steve gave me advice about the boiler; It is hard to look at some of the early photos and not just call it black! What about the other paints on the list? Second, does someone have an extra IDMT129 DRR Eagle or knows where I can get an equivalent one? Third question has to do with the small "cab hand grabs" attached to the back of the CK cab. I've seen them in pictures of other CK models and would like to know if they were hand fabricated or are available from someone.