New Mobile Style

Board rules, important announcements, FAQs, and more. This is a read-only forum. New members should read the rules in this section before posting.
Steve
Chief Engineer

New Mobile Style

Post by Steve »

Do you like to read the Disney Railroads Discussion Board on your phone or mobile device, but you hate having to zoom in and out to read the words or click on links? Well then you are in luck, because the board now has a new mobile interface! And even better, you don't have to do anything special to get it - it should load automatically. And if you do want to go back to the old fashioned look on your phone, there is a button at the bottom of each page to switch to the full layout, and then a link near the bottom of the page to switch back to the mobile layout. Catching up with technology, only a few years late!

The only downside (for me, maybe not for you) is that the ads don't show up in the mobile layout. So don't forget all our advertising friends that you see on the full layout - they help keep things running around here!

If you have any problems with the layout, please let me know. I'm no expert in such things, but I can see what I can do.
Steve DeGaetano
8000 post Engineer

Re: New Mobile Style

Post by Steve DeGaetano »

Thanks Steve! Looks just fine on my Android device. Yes, zooming in and out on the old layout was a royal pain!
Steve

The latest edition of Welcome Aboard the Disneyland Railroad! is now available to pre-order, with a special price for Burnslanders! You can read more about the book and pre-order a copy from http://www.burnsland.com/store/dlrrbook.shtml