Carolwood Pacific Track Plans

Drawings of the Disney Railroads
TJJohn12
Passenger

Carolwood Pacific Track Plans

Post by TJJohn12 »

So I'm constantly keeping my eyes on the Van Eaton auction listings as they happen - I'm a data hoarder and absolutely love their high-res scans of their objects and listings. The Fall 2020 auction had a couple items I hadn't seen widely shared, so figured I'd start a thread to capture them here for everyone's reference.

The listing for a full track plan doesn't have all that much new information in general - the scan isn't that great. Though there are some detail shots that have a little bit of notation on the plan legible for track radii and the like.

The same goes for the Lilly Belle schematics - lower quality scan means not much can be gleaned that can't already come from fan produced plans.

What had me more intrigued was the listing for Carolwood Pacific Railroad Trestle Bridge Artwork were not something I'd run across in the past, and the scans are beautiful. Take a look at this:

Not a hugely complex design, but nice to see the original drawings nonetheless.
-John

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My LEGO Disneyland Retlaw Consist | Irawaddy, Adventureland, and Zambezi Line - Jungle Navigation Company HO scale models
TJJohn12
Passenger

Re: Carolwood Pacific Track Plans

Post by TJJohn12 »

Another auction has popped up - this one on Heritage Auctions - of Carolwood related materials. Here's a few highlights below - the full listing is at:
https://comics.ha.com/itm/animation-art ... ail-071515

Lilly Belle Engine and Tender:

Track Details:

-John

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My LEGO Disneyland Retlaw Consist | Irawaddy, Adventureland, and Zambezi Line - Jungle Navigation Company HO scale models