LGB Disney, Warner Brother and Peanuts Items

Buy and sell your items here
jbalousek
Passenger

LGB Disney, Warner Brother and Peanuts Items

Post by jbalousek »

I have a large collection of brand new LGB Disney, Warner Brother and Peanuts items that I'm planning to sell. I'm not going to list every item number, but my guess is I would have 75% of the items requested. For example, I have an entire set of the LGB Disneyland collection (22184, 33803, etc). Most items I have are in brand new condition - never out of the box.

PM me if you are looking for something unusual and I'll let you know if I have it. Thanks!
Fire Geek
Conductor

Re: LGB Disney, Warner Brother and Peanuts Items

Post by Fire Geek »

This person is selling both LGB Disney "extremely rare" and "super rare" Moguls and all seven of the LGB passenger cars. First time I've ever seen a sale of all the rare items sold together. Now that LGB is back in business I was told they have no intention of making the Disneyland Railroad trains again.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEY-LGB-2281 ... 487d2e625f
IDMT129
3000 post Engineer

Post by IDMT129 »

Please make sure to post the winning prices on the community thread so we have base lines.
Fire Geek
Conductor

Post by Fire Geek »

The LGB CK Holliday sold for $2495.00. The LGB Disneyland RR passenger cars have bee relisted for $2595.00. The LGB WF Cody was pulled from the auction.