Three Disney Cruises - my new eBook

New stuff in other areas of this site
Steve
Chief Engineer

Three Disney Cruises - my new eBook

Post by Steve »

Have you ever been on a Disney Cruise? Have you ever wanted to go on one? Or do you like reading about the travel experiences of others?

If so, you might be interested to read my new eBook, Three Disney Cruises. This book takes a look at the three Disney cruises we have taken over the last ten years. It is filled with stories, tips, experiences, humor, and a fair amount of photos, too.

Three Disney Cruises is currently available for Amazon Kindle and Nook, and should be available on iBooks very soon.

Also, the book is available for a special price through the end of October. Don't delay! See the Three Disney Cruises page for more!

IDMT129
3000 post Engineer

Re: Three Disney Cruises - my new eBook

Post by IDMT129 »

NICE!
Steve DeGaetano
8000 post Engineer

Post by Steve DeGaetano »

I've been virtually thumbing through it. It's a fun read!
Steve

The latest edition of Welcome Aboard the Disneyland Railroad! is now available to pre-order, with a special price for Burnslanders! You can read more about the book and pre-order a copy from http://www.burnsland.com/store/dlrrbook.shtml
Steve
Chief Engineer

Post by Steve »

Just over a week left to get Three Disney Cruises (the eBook, not three actual cruises, sadly) at the reduced price. Hurry, before it is too late!