Welcome to Burnsland, a collection of photos and stories from different places we have been over the years. We hope you enjoy seeing interesting places we have been and reading more about them! Sometimes the places are far away, but sometimes the places are near to our home. You never know what you might find wherever you happen to be. Enjoy!
Looking for more? See all of the Burnsland posts.
Email Newsletter and Free eBook
Don’t miss a thing! Get notifications of new posts and other useful information delivered right to your email inbox! It is free and easy to do. Just sign up on the handy form, and then watch your email for messages! Plus, get a free Disney Cruise eBook just for joining!
- Lego Dragon at Disney Springs - A dragon made of Lego blocks at sunset in Disney Springs at Walt Disney World.
- Computer Desk at Home – 50with50 No. 28 and 29 / Make Work Fun - A view of my computer desk at home is the latest entry in the 50with50 series. And all of the stuff there on the desk helps to make work fun.
- Disney Dream Promenade - I have mentioned before that on our previous cruises with the Disney Cruise Line that we liked to spend a lot of time on the Deck 4 Promenade, just sitting and watching the water go by. But as I also ...
- The End of MAPO at Disney - Earlier this week, MiceChat.com reported some interesting news. Disney is shutting down its MAPO division and turning over the manufacturing for its theme park attractions to Garner Holt Productions. This isn't anything sudden, as Garner Holt Productions has been manufacturing ...
- Crossroads of the World at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - In each park at Walt Disney World, I seem to have a "standard" photo spot. One of those places where I always take a photo. Or two. Or three. And actually, I probably have more than one standard photo spot ...
- Looking Back: Disney-MGM Studios in 1990 - Photos from Disney-MGM Studios at Walt Disney World in 1990.
Listen to the new Burnsland Podcast, with stories and reflections on life and other happenings. Available at all the usual podcast places!
Where Have We Been?
Where in the world have we been? Check out the Burnsland Map to find out. Click on a pin to see photos and stories from that location.
About the author
Husband, father, photographer, webmaster, Christian. Steve enjoys sharing his photography and stories of places he and his wife Laura have visited here at Burnsland.com. Sometimes they travel as a family of three with their son, or sometimes just as a couple. Steve is also
Steve and Laura enjoy beaches, Disney, cruises, nature trails, scenic views, and history. They live with their son and assorted animals in Williston, Tennessee. Read more at the About Burnsland page.