Welcome to Burnsland, a collection of photos and stories from different places we have been over the years. We hope you enjoy seeing interesting places we have been and reading more about them! Sometimes the places are far away, but sometimes the places are near to our home. You never know what you might find wherever you happen to be. Enjoy!
Looking for more? See all of the Burnsland posts.
Email Newsletter and Free eBook
Don’t miss a thing! Get notifications of new posts and other useful information delivered right to your email inbox! It is free and easy to do. Just sign up on the handy form, and then watch your email for messages! Plus, get a free Disney Cruise eBook just for joining!
- Fall Colors In Our Yard Part 2 - Here are some more photos of the fall colors around our yard, showing a little bit of change since the previous post. And lots of leaves!
- Rapunzel’s Tower in the Magic Kingdom - Rapunzel's tower from the movie Tangled stands in Fantasyland at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, as the clouds behind it match the tower's colors. It was super nice of the clouds to color coordinate with the tower while we were there ...
- Cinderella Castle in Pink - Cinderella Castle changes colors often during the nighttime hours, thanks to a fancy lighting system. I like how the changes are gradual instead of abrupt. It is just enough to make you think, "Hey, wasn't that castle a different color ...
- Pioneer Hall in Fort Wilderness / A Different Perspective - Pioneer Hall in Fort Wilderness at Walt Disney World is home to the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, and changing your perspective can make a difference.
- Funnel Vision on the Disney Dream - The Disney Cruise Line logo is displayed on the large Funnel Vision screen before a movie is shown on the Disney Dream cruise ship. Everything at Disney has to have a clever name, apparently, so the large video screen on the ...
- Daily Photo: Sunshine Tree Terrace - The Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom looks great these days.
Listen to the new Burnsland Podcast, with stories and reflections on life and other happenings. Available at all the usual podcast places!
Where Have We Been?
Where in the world have we been? Check out the Burnsland Map to find out. Click on a pin to see photos and stories from that location.
About the author
Husband, father, photographer, webmaster, Christian. Steve enjoys sharing his photography and stories of places he and his wife Laura have visited here at Burnsland.com. Sometimes they travel as a family of three with their son, or sometimes just as a couple. Steve is also
Steve and Laura enjoy beaches, Disney, cruises, nature trails, scenic views, and history. They live with their son and assorted animals in Williston, Tennessee. Read more at the About Burnsland page.