Welcome to Burnsland, a collection of photography and stories from different places we have been over the years, original art, photo tips, and more. We hope you enjoy seeing the interesting places we have visited and reading more about them! Sometimes the places are far away, but sometimes the places are near to our home, and there have been several Disney trips and cruises, too. You never know what you might find wherever you happen to be. Enjoy!
Looking for more? See all of the Burnsland posts.
Email Newsletter and Free eBook
Don’t miss a thing! Get notifications of new posts and other useful information delivered right to your email inbox! It is free and easy to do. Just sign up on the handy form, and then watch your email for messages! Plus, get a free Disney Cruise eBook just for joining!
- Rapunzel’s Tower in the Magic Kingdom - Rapunzel's tower from the movie Tangled stands in Fantasyland at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, as the clouds behind it match the tower's colors. It was super nice of the clouds to color coordinate with the tower while we were there ...
- Steve’s Photography Tips: Adding a Watermark with ImageMagick - A foggy morning view down the driveway at our house, with a watermark added using ImageMagick and code for adding your own watermark to your photos.
- Disney Dream Grand Staircase - The Grand Staircase and Lobby Atrium of the Disney Dream are quite peaceful at night.
- Daily Photo: Reitz Ravine Woods - The University of Florida in Gainesville has become one of our usual stops on our Florida trips over the last few years. It is a pretty nice place to walk around for a little while. On this trip as we were ...
- 2017 Disney Cruise – The Last Night - As the 2017 Disney Cruise trip report continues, we just finished at Castaway Cay and are starting the last night of our cruise... When we arrived back at our room, we decided to just hang out there for a while. After ...
- Grand Floridian Boat Dock - The Grand Floridian boat dock, which sits on Seven Seas Lagoon at Walt Disney World, waits for an arrival in the late afternoon, as some light clouds drift overhead. The different boat docks at Walt Disney World to me are exciting ...
Listen to the new Burnsland Podcast, with stories and reflections on life and other happenings. Available at all the usual podcast places!
Where Have We Been?
Where in the world have we been? Check out the Burnsland Map to find out. Click on a pin to see photos and stories from that location.
About the author
Husband, father, photographer, webmaster, Christian. Steve enjoys sharing his photography and stories of places he and his wife Laura have visited here at Burnsland.com. Sometimes they travel as a family of three with their son, or sometimes just as a couple. Steve is also
Steve and Laura enjoy beaches, Disney, cruises, nature trails, scenic views, and history. They live with their son and assorted animals in Williston, Tennessee. Read more at the About Burnsland page.