Welcome to Burnsland, a collection of photography and stories from different places we have been over the years, original art, photo tips, and more. We hope you enjoy seeing the interesting places we have visited and reading more about them! Sometimes the places are far away, but sometimes the places are near to our home, and there have been several Disney trips and cruises, too. You never know what you might find wherever you happen to be. Enjoy!
Looking for more? See all of the Burnsland posts.
Email Newsletter and Free eBook
Don’t miss a thing! Get notifications of new posts and other useful information delivered right to your email inbox! It is free and easy to do. Just sign up on the handy form, and then watch your email for messages! Plus, get a free Disney Cruise eBook just for joining!
- Jaylin as Gaston in Beauty and the Beast - Jaylin had the opportunity to appear as Gaston in the high school musical production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast. And it was great!
- Rapunzel’s Tower in the Magic Kingdom - Rapunzel's tower from the movie Tangled stands in Fantasyland at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, as the clouds behind it match the tower's colors. It was super nice of the clouds to color coordinate with the tower while we were there ...
- Ol’ Elmer at Give Kids the World Village - Hello, Elmer! Part of the fun of going places that you have never been before is that you never know what you might find when you go. Sometimes, you might see an interesting building or a cool pond. And then other ...
- Looking Back: Magic Kingdom in 1990 - A look back at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in a series of photos from 1990.
- Pop Century Bowling Pin Pool - The sun was rising on the Bowling Pin pool in the 1950s section of the Pop Century Resort at Walt Disney World. You can't tell from this view that the pool was shaped like a bowling pin, but it was ...
- Evening at the Grand Floridian at Walt Disney World - A Nice Night in Blue During our June 2018 Florida trip, we ended up at the Grand Floridian Resort at Walt Disney World one evening, just after the sun had set for the day. This was actually our second visit to ...
Listen to the new Burnsland Podcast, with stories and reflections on life and other happenings. Available at all the usual podcast places!
Where Have We Been?
Where in the world have we been? Check out the Burnsland Map to find out. Click on a pin to see photos and stories from that location.
About the author
Husband, father, photographer, webmaster, Christian. Steve enjoys sharing his photography and stories of places he and his wife Laura have visited here at Burnsland.com. Sometimes they travel as a family of three with their son, or sometimes just as a couple. Steve is also
Steve and Laura enjoy beaches, Disney, cruises, nature trails, scenic views, and history. They live with their son and assorted animals in Williston, Tennessee. Read more at the About Burnsland page.